Recent LU Projects which the ARK Management team have undertaken the role of Lead Signalling Designer are:
- Bespoke Signalling Training Facility for Tube Lines.
- Piccadilly Line Extension to Heathrow Terminal 5.
- Jubilee Line Upgrade Project (Stratford to Dollis Hill).
- ‘S8’ Stock Enabling on the Metropolitan Line and ‘S7’ Stock Enabling at Edgware Road (Circle and H&C).
- Extended Hours Project to modify Programme Machines.
- Train Speed Inductor Replacements.
In addition the ARK Management and Design Team members have held key positions on the following projects:
- Provision of West Ham Reversing Facility – Category ‘S’ Approving.
- Scheme Development for Whitechapel Remodelling – Category ‘S’ Approving.
- Points and Crossings Renewals – Category ‘S’ Approving.
- Compromised Overlap Mitigations – Category ‘S’ Approving.
- East London Line Closure – Category ‘S’ Approving.
- Wimbledon Branch SSR Upgrade Immunisation Works - Design Manager.
- Guildford Area Resignalling – Senior Signalling Design Engineer.
- Thameslink Programme, Blackfriars Area 24TPH Enabling Works – Senior Signalling Design Engineer.
- London Bridge – Hither Green Remote Interlocking Renewal – Senior Signalling Design Engineer.
- Channel Tunnel Rail Link, St Pancras – Senior Signalling Design Engineer.